Here, once again is everything new to the store this week. Before I do that, if you want and in depth review of each item or if by chance you're just joining us today see my Day 1 Post or visit our store to see the item descriptions. Today, I'm going to give you a bulleted list of the best things to know about each item for a fast read.
- great for all recipients but designed with kids, especially boys, in mind
- a total value: 2 2x3 sets and 2 dies bundled together equals savings!
- fun to color and an awesome, slightly hipster theme
- a must have
- fabulous script font and perfectly oversized words for Spring and Easter
- pair with stamps in your collection to create clever phrase
-UBER cuteness here to stamp and color
- lots of themes and uses here; friendship, birthdays, love and more
- I can't get enough of coffee. How about you? ;)
- will purrfectly (had to!) cut out the coordinating stamps with ease
- fussing cutting is a big thumbs down!
- easiest and fastest way to add texture to your paper crafted projects
- actually cuts into paper so design really pops, as opposed to embossing
- fun, sunshine like pattern and will coordinate with just about anything already in your collection
Rustic Spring Stamps
- sweet follow up to Rustic Christmas
- who doesn't love a sweet bunny for Spring and Easter?
- lots of accessories to make this set really fun to use and create scenes with
- simple but useful greetings really compliment the set but lets you focus on the images
- perfectly cuts out all the images in the coordinating stamp set
- coordinating dies are a total time saver and gives you perfect cuts!
- the bunny die here is extra special. The arms cut "up" so that the bunny can hold one of its accessories. Love that!
- totally fun and clever way to bring the color blocking fashion trend right into your craft room and paper crafted projects.
- can be used horizontally or vertically on A2 sized card bases
- be sure to check out the project gallery for this item so you can see what it can really do!
YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS!!! ;) Jen Carter made this excellent video for you showing you everything that can be done to your card fronts with our new Color Blocking Die. In just a few minutes you will see why you need this die in your crafty stash!
- a stand out for sure in our line of stamps and dies focusing around the word celebrate
- a follow up to our popular Warm Welcome Dies and Stamps
- flowers are just so fun to stamp and die cut and create with
- this wreath ROCKS in this heart shape
- the Celebrate Word Die is also great on its own
Ready to see some projects today?
Here I started with our new Color Blocking Die to create an interesting layout using card stock and patterned paper. It was actually really easy to do. Then I focused on the bicycle in the Rustic Spring Stamps. Notice how I added the eggs to the basket? It's an accessory image included in the set. There are actually three different stamps you can use in the basket. Love that! I also stamped and die cut the happy word stamp and stamped the Easter word on vellum. Simple, sweet and it didn't take much time at all!
Here I used the exact same supplies as above but I chose to feature the bunny from the Rustic Spring Stamps and using my die which also cuts around his arms I was able to have him hold a carrot which is also included in the set. As you can see I also used the Color Blocking Die to create my card front but I chose to add texture to my aqua panel with the Quilted Stitched So Sunny Die. Also featured here is our Dual Stitched Egg and Easter Greeting Die which is the Happy Easter greeting die you see here. Lovely!
These three projects were so fun to make and definitely didn't take too much time at all!!! I hope you love them!
Would you like a chance to win THIS ENTIRE RELEASE?????????
We're giving away this entire release to one lucky winner and this one is a DOOZY to win because it's a prize value of almost $170!!!!!!! All you have to do to be eligible to win is leave comments for our Design Team members along you way as you hop today! Yup, that's it!! Just make sure you leave them by Sunday 2/26/2017 11:30 PM EST.
Ready to get hopping? Here is a list of everyone participating today:
Laura Pryor/LID Store Blog <<----You are here
Don't forget to swing by our store. We've given a detailed description for all the new release items. We've even provided you with a stamp and die index for our new Sweet Celebration items you won't want to miss and that's also where you can see the project gallery for each new item!
Thank you SO SO SO SO much for all your comments and feedback yesterday. You really made my day! We'll see you tomorrow for our third and final day of our release hop.
Lots of love,