Here, once again is everything new to the store this week. Before I do that, if you want and in depth review of each item see my Day 1 Post or visit our store to see the item descriptions. Today, I'm going to give you a bulleted list of the best things to know about each item for a fast read.
- gorgeous design and hand drawn
- space in the center fits all included sentiments
- great for coloring with markers or watercoloring - whatever your passion
- heart shape can be perfectly cut out using our Dual Stitched Heart & Kisses Word Die
- designed to cut out the heart in our Filled Heart Stamps but TOTALLY great on its own
- features Dual Stitching yielding you a stitched heart or a negative cut with stitching around it
- great for heart shakers and frames
- the kisses word die is super fun and featured the same font as our Brush Script Valentine's Word Dies
- perfectly oversized word dies for love themed and Valentine's Day crafting
- great to stand alone or can be paired with stamps in your collection to create phrases
- cuts away a heart from a card front but leaves the greeting inside
- features stitching around the outside of the heart
- great for one layer cards and mass-producing cards
- a must have especially if you've been collecting our Fringe Scalloped Dies
- this set of two each cuts a heart with fringe and leaves a negative cut with fringe around it
- our fringe is great when raised by hand after cutting but still adds visual interest if left flat
- the Dual Stitched Heart Die fits inside the largest heart making these great together!
- features gorgeous, hand illustrated sentiments which can each be stamped onto one of the hearts in the set
- the hearts can be stamped into balloons using the tail stamp in the set (the one just above the "together" greeting) and with the included balloon strings
- a versatile set you'll be able to reach for often as occasions are love, friendship, togetherness AND Valentine's Day
- designed to coordinate with our Love You More Stamps, but totally great on its own
- the four largest dies cut either your plain hearts OR balloon hearts from the stamp set or just cut fun hearts and balloon hearts - totally up to you!
- includes two balloon strings as well
- super versatile and you'll love the hand drawn feel of these shapes
- perfect for Valentine's Day cards or for anniversaries too
- die is similar to our Merry & Bright Greeting Die but this die cuts out a square so that it can be placed onto a card front.
- phrase can be snipped out and used on its own - so versatile uses
- a no brainer!
- fun to use
- cute sentiment
- versatile uses!
- comes with both a stamp and die that work together
- the kitty's arms are meant to be bent around a chocolate, lollipop or other small treat
- GREAT for classroom Valentine's or to tie a little something extra onto a gift
- the stamp set's sentiments all stamp onto Kitty's belly
- have fun with the three included faces to stamp and different whiskers
Would you like to see some projects?
First up is this little guy! I started by using my Fringe Scalloped Heart Die centered on kraft paper. I backed the opening created with a patterned paper and then within that heart and over the patterned paper I adhered a heart cut with my Dual Stitched Heart & Kisses Word Die Set. See how nicely these two hearts work together? On my red heart I added my kisses word die and beneath that is the word Valentine which is from our new Love You More Stamps. I'm very pleased with how this turned out!
Here I've used our new Kitty Hugger Die and Stamp Bundle together with our Love You More Stamps and Love You More Hearts & Balloons Dies. I dressed up my cat with my favorite face and whiskers and had him hug a small chocolate. I created the background using the Valentine stamp and a heart stamp from the Love You More Stamp Set. The little embellishment I added to the twine is the Love You More Hearts & Balloons Dies with a stamp from Kitty Hugger added over it. Who wouldn't like to receive a card with a chocolate treat on the front?! Love this!!!
If you're interested in winning this entire release......read on!!!
To be eligible, please leave comments for our designers while you hop today. Comments should be left by Monday, 1/16/2017 at 11:30 PM EST. That's it!
Here is a list of everyone participating in our hop today....
Laura Pryor <<----You are here
Then don't forget to visit our store to read up on and take home your favorite items from this release.
Thank you so much for spending part of your day with me and with the team today!!!
I hope you're loving everything! We'll see you tomorrow for our third and final day of our new release hop.