It's time for another fun week of sharing your Lil' Inker Designs creations. I've been seeing more and more amazing creations using the Inky Flowers stamps and I thought I'd focus on those this week. You are going to be wowed so, be ready! :)
First up, an amazing card from Ardyth, @ardythpr1!
This soft and subtle use of Inky Flowers was shared on our Facebook page.
Tracey shared this gorgeous card with tons of shine with us on Facebook. Tracey also embossed the Inky Flowers in white and added super subtle color in a fabulous way. The subtle flowers really help give the glittery sentiment a pop but, who are we kidding, those flowers are the star of this card. Thanks for sharing, Tracey!
Look at the amazing masking on this card from Liliuska.
I spotted this cheery card from Katie's Mom on Pinterest.
- Tagging us in project pictures on Facebook
- Using #lilinkerdesigns when you post a picture to Instagram.
- Keep blogging and add a Lil’ Inker Designs label to your posts.
- Pin your projects to Pinterest with Lil’ Inker Designs in the description.
- Join our Flickr group and add your creations.
You never know, you might find yourself the subject of the next You Made It Monday! Have a great week and as always, happy crafting.
If you were featured today, please email me at email@example.com to receive your special blog badge! We loved your work this week and were so happy to see it!