Visit Our Store     

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Just a Little Hello

Hi there! Laura here. I'm stopping by to share a card I made with one of my favorite dies from the Lil' Inker Collection - our Original Pinwheel Die!


Here I started with a light grey card base and papers from the Wonderful Day Collection by Fancy Pants Designs. I added a stitched border to my card base using the largest die in our Stitched Mats: Rectangles Die Set.

Using two papers glued together from my paper pad I die cut 6 Original Pinwheel "petals" and formed my pinwheel which is held together with a decorative brand and accented with a lollipop stick. I tied on some strawberry twine and stamped the Hello greeting from our Darling Diamonds Stamp Set.

I hope you like the photo! I'm experimenting with my new camera. It's a grey day here and this was taken under a lamp and I can't get over how crisp it appears for artificial light. YAY!!!

Just a little hello to wish you a happy Wednesday! Enjoy your day!


Photobucket


8 comments:

  1. Love the card! This die is my favorite - it was my first purchase from Lil' Inker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That die is definitely on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this card! the little pinwheel is too cute.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin