There's still time!!!
We are accepting applications for 2-3 spots on our Design Team!
Do you have a passion for stamps and dies? Would you like to join a team of established and talented designers? Do you like to laugh and have fun? Would you like to represent Lil' Inker Designs with your creativity? Well, then READ ON! :)
We're looking for applicants who....
- have a blog, Facebook account, Pinterest account, access to Flickr and able to work with Drop Box for file sharing
- are able to create one project for each product brought to market during a new release
- are able to create 3-4 blog posts for each new release
- are able to create 2 projects with posts per month (in addition to new release projects)
- are able to take great pictures of projects
- are able to create and share your best work
- are able to commit to at least a 6 month term
- are able to meet deadlines
- live in the USA (due to shipping costs and length of package arrival)
New team members will receive
- national and international exposure for their personal blog and creative projects
- the ability to work with incredibly talented and established designers
- a one time 50% discount shopping code and up to $50 in additional products of their choosing to get started(based on inventory available)
- all products released during their term at no cost
- a custom designed watermark and blog badge
- a 25% team purchase discount
- a generous magazine publication incentive
- AND MORE!
If you're interested in applying to be a part of our awesome team please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org (that's lil inker design team call at gmail dot com) with subject line Design Team Call by November 25th, 2013 11:30 PM, EST.
- E-Mail Address
- Blog Address
- Personal Facebook Page link if you have one (one is not necessary to apply)
- Current & past design team and or challenge team affiliations listing the time/term spent with each
- Direct links for up to 5 blog posts containing your best work
- Creative achievements such as magazine publications and/or recognitions, etc... if any
- Tell us a little about yourself! Be sure to include additional interests and talents that could be beneficial to our company and what we do and anything else that you think is pertinent to your application.
Toot your horn! This is your opportunity to shine and stand out from the crowd!!
We'll be accepting applications over the next two weeks and decisions will be made shortly after.
I don't believe that we will able to email applicants who weren't chosen. If you don't receive an email from us keep trying and know that we'll be picking guest designers right from our applicant pool!
Thank you, good luck and have fun!