Lil’ Inker Designs is putting out a call for their very first design team! We’d LOVE to have you as part of our new team!
We’d love it if
• you love to stamp and paper craft
• you love working with dies and clear stamps
• you have a blog you post to regularly
• you take great pictures of your work
• you like to participate in challenges
• you are able to use FaceBook and are comfortable with e-mail communication
• you love Splitcoast Stampers
• you can commit to at least a 4 month term
You will receive
• at least two of the current releases from Lil’ Inker Designs and all newly released products during your term
• a badge for your blog
• a custom watermark for your design team projects
• a link to your blog from Lil’ Inker Designs and Shop Lil’ Inker blogs
What we’re asking
• 3-4 projects using newly released products during sneak peaks and new release time
• At least 2 projects per month during non-release times
• Are able to provide a picture of yourself for our blog
• Are able to enthusiastically represent Lil’ Inker Designs through blog posts and project photos
How To Apply:
This call is open to all! If this is something that interests you, please e-mail me at email@example.com using subject line: Design Team Call
• Include 3-5 photos of your best work or of your favorite projects.
• Include some info about yourself and why you think you’d like to be a part of this team.
• I’d love your honest feedback about the products we currently have.
• Include your name, address, e-mail address, link to your blog, blog name and SCS user name in your application.
• List any other teams you are currently working with or have in the past although no experience is required.
• List any creative credits including publications or features you may have received although none are required.
• Applicants do not need to use products from Lil’ Inker Designs in their application projects and can be affiliated currently with other design teams.
• This call will be open until midnight June 30th and we will contact you during the first week (possibly second) week of July. Your commitment would begin in the middle of July if chosen.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Have fun!